Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois
Office: 341B Illini Hall
Telephone: +1 217 244 7277
I am a mathematician working on symplectic topology and mirror symmetry. This is my gitlab pages website, which should contain everything of interest. See also my old website.
- Fall 2019: Introduction to Abstract Algebra (Math 417)
- Fall 2019: Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves (Math 510)
- Summer 2019: Young Scholars Program (University of Chicago)
- All previous courses and seminars
- Poisson geometry, monoidal Fukaya categories, and commutative Floer cohomology rings,
- The wall-crossing formula and Lagrangian mutations,
with Dmitry Tonkonog, arXiv:1711.03209, accepted to Advances in Mathematics.
- Topological Fukaya category and mirror symmetry for punctured surfaces,
with Nicolò Sibilla, Compositio Math. Volume 155, Issue 3 (2019), pp. 599-644. (arXiv:1604.06448)
- Floer cohomology of g-equivariant Lagrangian branes,
with Yankı Lekili, Compositio Math. Volume 152, Issue 05 (2016), pp. 1071–1110. (arXiv:1310.8609)
- On the symplectic cohomology of log Calabi–Yau surfaces,
arXiv:1304.5298, accepted to Geometry and Topology.
- Floer cohomology in the mirror of the projective plane and a binodal cubic curve,
Duke Math. J. Volume 163, Number 13 (2014), pp. 2427–2516. (arXiv:1109.3255, or thesis version)
- 2014–Now Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2011–2014 Postdoctoral Fellow, Geometry and Topology RTG, University of Texas at Austin
- 2006–2011 Graduate Student, MIT (PhD 2011, advisor: Denis Auroux)
- 2002–2006 Undergraduate, University of Chicago (AB 2006)
You can see my full CV here.