Department of Mathematics
University of Illinois
|⌘||357 Altgeld Hall (new for Fall 2020)|
|☏||+1 217 244 7277|
I am a mathematician working on symplectic topology and mirror symmetry.
- Minicourse “Introduction to Fukaya Categories” at the Hausdorff Institute: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3.
- Fall 2020: No teaching.
- Summer 2019: Young Scholars Program (University of Chicago)
- All previous courses and seminars
- Poisson geometry, monoidal Fukaya categories, and commutative Floer cohomology rings,
- The wall-crossing formula and Lagrangian mutations,
with Dmitry Tonkonog, Adv. Math. Volume 361, 12 February 2020, 106850. (arXiv:1711.03209)
- Topological Fukaya category and mirror symmetry for punctured surfaces,
with Nicolò Sibilla, Compositio Math. Volume 155, Issue 3 (2019), pp. 599–644. (arXiv:1604.06448)
- Floer cohomology of g-equivariant Lagrangian branes,
with Yankı Lekili, Compositio Math. Volume 152, Issue 05 (2016), pp. 1071–1110. (arXiv:1310.8609)
- On the symplectic cohomology of log Calabi–Yau surfaces,
Geom. Topol. Volume 23, Issue 6 (2019), pp. 2701–2792. (arXiv:1304.5298)
- Floer cohomology in the mirror of the projective plane and a binodal cubic curve,
Duke Math. J. Volume 163, Number 13 (2014), pp. 2427–2516. (arXiv:1109.3255, or thesis version)
- 2020–Present: Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 2014–2020: Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 2011–2014: Postdoctoral Fellow, Geometry and Topology RTG, University of Texas at Austin.
- 2006–2011: Graduate Student, MIT (PhD 2011, advisor: Denis Auroux).
- 2002–2006: Undergraduate, University of Chicago (AB 2006).
You can see my full CV here.